A considered balance of depth, detail, context, and critique, Public Law Directions offers the most student-friendly guide to the subject; empowering students to evaluate the law, understand its practical application, and approach assessments with confidence.
Bezorgen: Levertijd op aanvraag
The Directions series has been written with students in mind. The ideal guide as they approach the subject for the first time, this book will help them:
· Gain a complete understanding of the topic: just the right amount of detail conveyed clearly
· Understand the law in context: with scene-setting introductions and highlighted case extracts, the practical importance of the law becomes clear
· Identify when and how to critically evaluate the law: they'll be introduced to the key areas of debate and given the confidence to question the law
· Deepen and test knowledge: visually engaging learning and self-testing features aid understanding and help students tackle assessments with confidence
· Elevate their learning: with the ground-work in place your students can aspire to take their learning to the next level, with direction provided on how to go further
Digital formats and resources
Public Law Directions is available for students and institutions to purchase in a variety of formats, and is supported by online resources.
· The e-book offers a mobile experience and convenient access along with functionality tools, navigation features and links that offer extra learning support: www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks
· The online resources include self-test questions with instant feedback, guidance on answering the questions from the book, updates on the law, and animated diagrams with audio.