Explore Cuba, the famous Caribbean island, and stop by Old Havana, visit museums, and eat authentic moros y cristianos.From top restaurants, bars, and clubs to standout scenic sites and walks, our insider tips are sure to make your trip outstanding.
Levertijd: 4 tot 6 werkdagen
Explore Cuba's spectacular scenery, profound history and lively culture.
Whether you want to trace the revolutionary trail, rent a classic American car in Havana or snorkel amidst tropical fish in warm crystal-clear waters, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Cuba has to offer.
Boasting bottle-green mountains and diamond-dust beaches, Cuba's landscape is enchantingly picturesque. The country's urban centres are beautifully preserved slices of the past, home to a plethora of superb art galleries, hole-in-the-wall bars and fascinating museums.
Our newly updated guide brings Cuba to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
• our pick of Cuba's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
• the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
• easy-to-follow itineraries
• expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• color-coded chapters to every part of Cuba, from Havana to Western Cuba, Central Cuba to Eastern Cuba
• our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Cuba in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cuba.